- Strange Crazy Madman Anne-Kathrin Dern & David Kudell 1:00
- Heidelberg (from "A Heidelberg Holiday") Anne-Kathrin Dern 1:18
- Naked (from "The Claus Family 3") Anne-Kathrin Dern 1:33
- Prison Break (from "The Claus Family 3") Anne-Kathrin Dern 1:38
- The Peasant (from "Galavant") Anne-Kathrin Dern 0:49
- It Wasn't Written For You (from "Kukai") Anne-Kathrin Dern 1:20
- Elves (from "The Claus Family") Anne-Kathrin Dern 2:40
- Doctor Demented's Sugar Plums Anne-Kathrin Dern 2:29
- 221B Baker Street Anne-Kathrin Dern 1:27
- County Lines Anne-Kathrin Dern 1:28
Anne-Kathrin Elisabeth Dern (*July 30, 1987) is a German film composer and CEO of e-Quality Music Productions LLC, currently residing in Los Angeles, California. She is mostly known for her scores to several Netflix titles (Fearless (2020), The Claus Family 1-3 (2020-2022)), Disney's Four Enchanted Sisters (2020), and SONY's Help I Shrunk My Parents (2018), as well as her video game work for Tencent Games (Honor of Kings (2022)), and Riot Games (League of Legends (2022)). Dern also contributed music to both seasons of ABC's musical comedy series Galavant (2015-2016), Microsoft's HALO V: Guardians (2015), and the animated movie Leap! (2016).
She has collaborated with and assisted composers such as Christopher Lennertz, Klaus Badelt, Alan Menken, Steve Jablonsky, Ryan Shore, William Ross, and Pinar Toprak. Additionally, she has interned at Hans Zimmer's Remote Control Productions and was a selected participant of the 2016 ASCAP Film Scoring Workshop with Richard Bellis. Dern's most recent releases include The Claus Family 3 (Netflix, 2022) and several Hallmark titles (Her Pen Pal (2021), Love Classified (2022), One Summer (2021), Presence of Love (2022), Ghosts of Christmas Always (2022)). Her first horror-thriller movie The Devil Conspiracy (Samuel Goldwyn, 2023) just celebrated its wide theatrical release. Dern is currently writing the score for the WWI drama The Last Front (2023) and has been signed on for the Christmas movie A Heidelberg Holiday (2023).
She holds award nominations from the Society of Composers and Lyricists, ASCAP, the International Film Music Critics Association, the Jerry Goldsmith Awards, the Hollywood Music in Media Awards, and the album Women Warriors: Voices of Change which features her music alongside other female composers just recently won a Grammy Award. Additionally, with over 34,000 subscribers, Dern runs a successful educational YouTube channel and currently holds a seat on the SCL Early Career Committee to aid aspiring composers in their career development.
Representation: A-Muse Management / Michal Marks